Important Information for Your
St. Lucian Wedding
What You Need To Know For Your Big Day!Here is some extra information to help make sure your wedding is best it can be.
- Passport – Valid for a minimum of six months
- Birth Certificate – Original
- Decree Absolute (if one of the parties is divorced)
- In the case of a widow/widower a Death Certificate of first spouse is required
- If a name has been changed, a Deed Poll is required
- If one of the parties is under the age of 18, evidence of a consent of parents is required in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a Notary Public
- If any required documents are not in English, an authenticated translation must be available
- Special Marriage License – Less than 3 days or Same Day of marriage – US$ 200.00
Arrival at the Resort
- Bride & Groom shall be at Resort at least 3 days prior the ceremony.
- Bride & Groom will have their meeting with wedding planner for arrangement of details of the ceremony