Our reservation and resort policies are as follows:
(Should you have any questions about your stay at Stonefield Villa Resort, please reach out to our staff.)
Adult Only Resort
Stonefield Villa Resort is an adults-only resort and does not accommodate children under the age of 17, however we do accept children in our 5 bedroom villa.
Reservation Rate Inclusions
All rates are in US Dollars per villa per night for single or double occupancy. Rates are subject to a 17% tax and service charge.
All daily rates include:
- Arrival welcome drink with cold towel
- Cooked-to-order a la carte breakfast
- Full use of the resort facilities, including yoga studio and fitness center
- Shuttle service to nearby beach
- Free Wi-Fi access in your villa and throughout the resort
- Use of personal mobile phone for the duration of your stay
- Housekeeping service offered on request
- 24-hour security service
- Weekly manager’s reception with complimentary rum punch & hors d’oeuvres
Maximum Villa Occupancy
- One Bedroom Villa – 2 persons
- Two Bedroom Villa – 4 persons
- Three Bedroom Villa – 6 persons
- Five Bedroom Private Villa – 10 persons
The minimum stay at Stonefield Resort is 3 nights.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation, except during the Christmas Season, when we require a 100% deposit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and wire transfers.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
- A cancellation fee of two nights will be charged for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- A change of dates fee of $100.00 USD will be charged for changes made less than 30 day prior to the arrival date.
- Penalty fee for late cancellations and "no shows" will be the total accommodation charge.
- Festive Season—during the Christmas and New Year Season (December 23 to January 4)—50% of the total accommodation payment is forfeited for cancellations 60 days prior to the arrival date.
Transportation and Airport Transfers
To make your stay with us a convenient and stress-free one, we are happy to arrange transport for you to and from St. Lucia’s airports.
A fee of $100.00 USD from George Charles Airport (SLU) 1 to 3 persons one way, additional people $20.00 USD per person. A fee of $80.00 USD from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) 1 to 3 person one way, additional person $12.00 USD per person.
We can also help you make car rental arrangements. Please get in touch with our concierge team with your request.
To make the most of your treatment at our Escape Spa
, we recommend that you reserve appointments at our Spa reception desk at least two hours in advance. We offer spa reservations online, but these cannot be guaranteed for the same day.
To facilitate consultation with your spa therapist we ask that you please be on time to maximize your full service time.
Hurricane Guarantee Policy
The island of Saint Lucia is rarely affected by hurricanes, however, we have created a hurricane guarantee so you can book with confidence any time of year. Stonefield Resort’s “Hurricane Guarantee” takes the worry out of booking so you can look forward to your vacation and enjoy every minute while you're here.
Please read through our hurricane guarantee terms and conditions.
Hurricane Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Hurricane Guarantee is in effect from May 1, 2021– December 1, 2021
- “Guest” – Guest staying at the resort; excludes guests under a group booking
- “Hurricane” – Storm being classified as a hurricane category force storm in one of such categories:
- Category 1 (74-95mph winds)
- Category 2 (96 -110mph winds)
- Category 3 (111-130mph winds)
- Category 4 (131 -155mph winds)
- Category 5 (156mph and over winds)
*Does not include tropical storms (wind speeds less than 74mph)
1. In the event that a Hurricane Warning is issued by the Saint Lucia Meteorological Service (MET) guest will be permitted to cancel their reservations without penalty. Deposits may be applied to any future bookings.
2. Group booking cancellations will be handled on an individual basis in accordance with the group contract.
3. In the event that a member hotel is not able to continue its operations due to damage incurred by a hurricane (as determined by the Saint LuciaMeteorological Service), the resort will invite the guest to return for a complimentary stay within one year from the reopening of the member hotel.
4. Restrictions: The replacement stay must be taken within one year from the reopening of the member hotel and will be in an equivalent room category to the one originally booked, and will be subject to certain blackout dates and availability. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, F&B, incidental room charges are not included or covered by this guarantee.