Our Packages & Offers
Experience the ultimate St. Lucia resort vacation with our offers and packages!
We know that a tropical getaway needs to be unforgettable in every way—including cost. Our service, quality, and value make Stonefield Villa Resort the best tropical oasis in St. Lucia and bring our guests back year after year. Please check our page often for new opportunities to save on your trip with our latest packages and promotions.
Your stay includes an arrival welcome drink with cold towel, cooked-to-order à la carte breakfast, full use of the resort facilities, complimentary shuttles to nearby beach, free Wi-Fi access in villa and throughout the resort, daily housekeeping service throughout villa, nightly turn down service, 24-hour security service, and weekly manager’s reception with complimentary rum punch & hors d’oeuvres.
All Inclusive Package
Enhance your stay with the best of our spa resort and our all-inclusive offer, which includes:
- Accommodation in one bedroom villa with private pool
- Full Breakfast
- Two (2) course lunch
- Three (3) course Dinner
- Water, Soft Drinks, Juices, Caribbean Beer, Tea and Coffee, house wines by the glass, Cocktails and Mixed Drinks, Introductory Spirits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle to Sugar Beach and Malgretoute Beaches
Taxes not included. Some restrictions apply. Shuttle only available to Sugar Beach & Malgretoute Beaches. Must book direct by filling our inquiry form or by phone only.
- Accommodations in a one bedroom villa with private pool
- Full breakfast
- Romantic Candlelit 3 course dinner under our Julie Mango Tree overlooking the Pitons & Caribbean Sea includes two alcoholic beverages per person**
- Round trip airport transfers for two
- One bottle of house wine, local tropical flowers & a fruit basket in your room on arrival
- Couples 60 minute relaxation massage in our Escape Spa
** Meal supplement charges apply for items such as shellfish & prime beef
Incidental charges, charges for additional services, taxes and gratuity at the property are not included
Advance reservations required and are subject to availability
Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
Guests must be 17 or older
Airfare not included
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
30 days notice is required prior to the date of arrival. A cancellation fee equivalent to two nights will be charged for cancellations or change of dates made. The penalty for late cancellations and “no show” will be total accommodation charge.
During the Festive Season over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, from 23 December to 4 January, 50% of the total accommodation payment is forfeited for cancellations 60 days prior to the arrival date.
STONEFIELD RESORTS HURRICANE GUARANTEE
Stonefield Resort’s “Hurricane Guarantee” takes the worry out of booking so you can look forward to your vacation and enjoy every minute while you're here. Hurricane Guarantee is in effect from May 1, 2018 – December 1, 2018.
HURRICANE GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
In Effect from May 1, 2018 – December 1, 2018
- “Guest” – Guest staying at the resort; excludes guests under a group booking
- “Hurricane” – Storm being classified as a hurricane category force storm i.e
- Category 1 (74-95mph winds)
- Category 2 (96 -110mph winds)
- Category 3 (111-130mph winds)
- Category 4 (131 -155mph winds)
- Category 5 (156mph and over winds)
*Does not include tropical storms (wind speeds less than 74mph)
- In the event that a Hurricane Warning is issued by the Saint Lucia Meteorological Service (MET)guest will be permitted to cancel their reservations without penalty. Deposits may be applied to any future bookings.
- Group booking cancellations will be handled on an individual basis in accordance with the group contract.
- In the event that a member hotel is not able to continue its operations due to damage incurred by a hurricane (as determined by the Saint LuciaMeteorological Service), the resort will invite the guest to return for a complimentary stay within one year from the reopening of the member hotel.
- Restrictions: The replacement stay must be taken within one year from the reopening of the member hotel and will be in an equivalent room category to the one originally booked, and will be subject to certain blackout dates and availability. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, F&B, incidental room charges are not included or covered by this guarantee.