Important Wedding Information
What you need to know for your dream St. Lucian wedding.
Beautiful, serene Saint Lucia is an incredible choice for your luxury destination wedding and tropical island honeymoon, and Stonefield Villa Resort is here to make your most important day a perfect one. We’ve crafted exclusive wedding packages for couples and have a dedicated staff of professional wedding specialists who can arrange for every detail, including an on-site wedding planner. Learn more on about weddings at Stonefieldand fill out our request for proposal to get started planning your dream day.
Here is some information about items you’ll need to bring to your St. Lucia wedding.
- Passport – Valid for a minimum of six months
- Birth Certificate – Original
- Decree Absolute (if one of the parties is divorced)
- In the case of a widow/widower, a Death Certificate of first spouse is required
- If a name has been changed, a Deed Poll is required
- If one of the parties is under the age of 18, evidence of a consent of parents is required in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a Notary Public
- If any required documents are not in English, an authenticated translation must be available
- Special Marriage License – Less than 3 days or Same Day of marriage – US$ 200.00
Legal Residency requirements – All couples planning to be married in St. Lucia are recommended to arrive on the island at least (3) full working days, weekends and holidays are not included, prior to their wedding date.
All couples are required to sign documents that must be processed prior to the wedding date. Please notify the wedding planner when you will be arriving to ensure that all documents are submitted and processed in a timely fashion. Note that clear and complete photocopies of the documents will be required prior to travel and the originals are to be presented upon arrival.
All legal processing can be handled through your personal Stonefield Villa Resort wedding planner, Valna Stephane.