The authentic Saint Lucia experience will leave you with a greater sense of peace and wellbeing. From the calming Caribbean waters to the unspoiled rainforest, St. Lucia is the place for a getaway where you’ll restore balance to your life. Stonefield Villa Resort is the island’s ultimate retreat resort, featuring secluded villas, gourmet organic dining, rejuvenating spa services, stunning natural scenery, and an ethos of health and wellness.
Browse our retreats and find the journey that works for you.
Sending a big thank you to Stonefield Resort where I just hosted a successful retreat. The property is absolutely stunning and carefully designed to maximize the stunning views of the mountains and Caribbean ocean. We fell in love with the beauty and hospitality of the resort and the food was absolutely extraordinary. This is a brilliant venue to host a destination retreat and I can’t wait to return to paradise.
Stonefield Villa Resort - Loved it! The setting was inspiring - it was clean, but appropriately simple. The food was good and the staff was excellent. So friendly and attentive.
Stonefield - I really loved how the resort was nestled into the hillside. I found it very comfortable and not at all pretentious. All the staff was welcoming and friendly. Amazing place for a yoga retreat. The views were unbelievably gorgeous... couldn't ask for better sunsets!
Stonefield Resort - Easily one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited- simply gorgeous! Perfect retreat setting.
Book Your Retreat
Each retreat offers unique opportunities for travellers seeking wellness and balance on St. Lucia. Guests at Stonefield Villa Resort will enjoy the following as part of their retreat package:
- Transfers to and from Hewanorra Airport
- Stunning views of the Piton and the Caribbean
- Custom Menu created by the local chef
- 2 designated platforms for classes and workshops (indoor & outdoor)
- Free Wi-Fi & daily housekeeping
- The comfort of air-conditioned private villas (17 units available)
- Private pool in each villa
- Private outdoor showers in the beauty of the rainforest
- Onsite gardens that supply fresh fruit and vegetables daily
- Onsite luxury spa facilities